Just where the hell did this man of god get this notion? Maybe he’s been peeking at the side bar of this page and that little thingamajig that totals, by the second, the cost of the war in Iraq so far, and which currently says it has cost nigh on $ half a trillion. Maybe after seeing that he clicked on the piece I posted not so long ago about parts of the US having third world conditions and pondered if it was better to spend money on wars or health food and housing for Americans? ”
Hmm, warmonger? Could it be the speed at which Bush mobilised US forces for the invasion of
Maybe because he defended
Maybe people have in mind
Could well be the
Maybe people remember such war mongering phrases as: "My answer is bring 'em on,” which was Bush’s response to news that Iraqi insurgents were attacking
The references to the Illuminati aside (in the video below), the parallels between Bush and Hitler are obvious and impossible to deny despite the whining of the right wing lunatic fringe.
* Hitler engaged in intimidation and fraud to "win" elections
* Hitler's office had an "open door" policy for any corporate criminal who was willing to support him financially.
* Hitler used fabricated evidence to justify attacking and occupying other countries.
* Hitler looted the wealth of other countries, German government resources and classes of German citizens to finance his operations.
* Hitler manufactured terrorist threats and used these threats to rationalize the development of a police state including the loss of fundamental citizen rights and the build of a vast interment camps.
And on and on it goes.
There's a reason these similarities between Bush and Hitler that go far beyond the predictable patterns of human psychopathology...
The Bush family had a long and deep involvement with the Nazi movement. Since then, the Bush family has surrounded itself with allies, advisors and agents who emulate Nazi values.
See also the Guardian report: How Bush's Grandfather helped with Hitler's rise to power.